Back to the yearly affair. Lost the momentum of blogging but I will not forget this yearly affair. 2013 started with a bang for I joined NUS funk and rekindled my love for locking. The only regret I had in NUS was that I didn't get in touch with funk earlier. Had many fun times with the funky people at Cactus. But now as I graduated and left NUS, I felt that I have lost touch with the funk. Didn't get into the funk scene earlier enough and now I'm slowly leaving it. Thank you for all the fun times, funk.
Not to forget, 2013 was the first time I had a hangover. It was weird for I didn't drink alot. Yet, I puked at Tampines mall and slept beside the taxi stand for an hour. Thank you bf for taking care of me.
FYP then took up 90% of my time. It was nerve-wrecking and tormenting. Thank goodness for the clever and patient mentor who adopted me and guided me. If not for him, I wouldn't have done as well for my FYP.
Then it was GRAD TRIP.
Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines.
Rejected hong kong trip with sing yee and yy cause I really really want to travel to these places. Seeing the amazing Angkor Wat, Ha Long Bay, trying new food, meeting new people, having difficulty in conveying our messages. All these different experiences made travelling so fun and fulfilling. Though I must admit that during this grad trip, there were moments where I wanted to go home so badly as my body wasn't in the best condition. Glad we continued and had an amzing time in Philippines eating balut, jollybee and pork.
Thank you my tessa, yong cong, john, kathy, daniel, yi zhong for making my grad trip so enjoyable.
Finally, it's time to throw the mortar board.
I hope I've made my parents proud. I just wanna thank my family and my friends who stood by me. Be it my primary school friends, ngee ann friends, co friends, tjc friends, work friends, nus friends. Everyone of you out there - Thank you very much.
Life is back to normal on 1st August. Officially started work and life has became mundane. Sleep. Wake up, Work. Eat. Sleep. I'm trying to think of ways to make my life more interesting.
In 2013, there's a new addition to our family. For the past 8 months, I will try my best to reach home early so that I can play with my beloved niece. Love the joy that she has brought to us. too cute!
Last but not least, I finally found the courage to chop off my hair. Now, looking at my hair length (still short), I'm amazed how short my hair was that time. Glad I tried it. Loving the short hair and surprisingly, I didn't look as fat as I thought I would.
My motto in life: Leave no regrets in life. You only live once.